[il-talk] Learning Ally New App

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 02:29:15 UTC 2016

I like the Learning Ally books to download them and put them on my Victor reader stream. I was not a huge fan of their app. I'm glad they made the app for those that want it, but when it comes to books I prefer the Victor reader stream. Bookshare does have an app called go read, and it does work. And it's available for Android and Apple phones. I know it's available for Android phones. And it works ok. But that $119 thing is a bit outrageous. But they probably have to raise money somehow. Probably the grant money and the other kind of money they get helps out mostly who knows.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO