[il-talk] Pre-registration for State Convention

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:44:42 UTC 2016

Hello all,

the deadline for pre-registering for our State convention is quickly approaching. If you wish to pre-register for our State convention, the deadline is October 14, 2016 at 11:59 pm. Pre-registration is $5, and after the deadline, it will be $15. If you have special dietary needs, they must be into Patti Chang by October 14, 2016. While I do not yet know the convention meal menu, I can say that we will have regular, vegetarian and kosher meals. The parent and student breakfast are $10, the student lunch is $15, and the banquet is $30.
While we are on the subject of deadlines, resolutions are due to Patti Chang by October 14, 2016.
Patti would prefer to be contacted by e-mail at pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>.
Please pass the word to our members, who do not have e-mail.

Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want