[il-talk] Door Prizes For State Convention

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:18:24 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
This is a friendly reminder that we will need door prizes for our State convention. The door prize is a favorite at convention. So, I am asking all board members, chapter  and division leaders, and members to donate prizes. If you are soliciting door prizes, and are in need of a letter, please contact your chapter president or me at davant1958 at gmail.com.
You can donate gift cards, cash, baked goods, and new or gently used small items.
Our door prize chair is Marco Gianotti. Please make sure you give him all of your door prizes. And if you cannot attend State convention, but want to donate a prize, you can mail it to Patti Chang, 6919 W. Berwyn Ave., Chicago, Il. 60656.

Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want