[il-talk] LIFE Group Braille Reading. Wed, Oct, 12th.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 12 01:58:49 UTC 2016

Good evening everyone.    We will continue reading in our book, tomorrow, Wed, Oct, 12th.    We will start on page 161.  Time will be at 5.    Please call 641-715-3273.  Code 5433.
We are closing in on the end of our book.   We need to think of another book.
We were thinking of A Xmas Home coming.  By Anne Perry.      This current book we are reading was so good, that it would be good to read another one by her!
Hope to see you tomorrow!
Thank you
Sincerely,
Linda