[il-talk] BLIND ELECTION JUDGES

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:27:19 UTC 2016

I remember one time several years ago I got a letter in the mail asking if I would be an election judge. It pays $120 for the day. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do it because I had other things going on at the time.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen
Hansen.robert70/@gmail.com

Sent on my Virgin Mobile Phone.