[il-talk] Convention Audio Meeting

Byron J. Lee byron at byronlee.com
Wed Oct 12 22:34:25 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

I would like to have a meeting about the NFBI Convention Audio on
Friday, October 21st at 7PM. If you have an interest in learning how to
do streaming, recording, sound effects, music, or setup and teardown
please join this meeting. The phone number is 641-715-3273 and the code
is 6324. We need people to accept training on how to do the convention
audio as I may or may NOT be able to do conventions after this point as
I have moved to Minnesota and am working for State Services for the
Blind. Thanks!