[il-talk] Remember IABS Idol

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:24:33 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Well our convention is in just a couple days. Remember,  on Friday, October 28, the students will have IABS Idol. So, come showcase your talent, and help our student division.  This year’s theme is sports. So pick your favorite sports related song or anything else you want to do. The initial charge is $5 which includes your first song. Every song thereafter is $5. If you know your song, you can e-mail Adrienne Falconer at afalc2 at gmail.com <mailto:afalc2 at gmail.com>.
I’m looking forward to seeing all of you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want