[il-talk] Great convention n

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 04:38:17 UTC 2016

It was a great convention.  We missed you at convention, Gina.  I'm  glad that the convention was streamed online, so that all who could not attend the convention and had a computer could follow the convention.  Congratulations to all the scholarship winners and all who were elected to the NFBI board.   Kudos to  all who worked so hard to make this convention a success.  Eileen Truschke