[il-talk] Great convention n

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:16:42 UTC 2016

We missed you much.  Also missing and very missed were Don and Pam.  Love
you guys and looking forward to seeing you when we can.

The National Federation of the blind knows

that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
WWW.NFBOFILLINOIS.ORG