[il-talk] Illinois Independent

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Sep 16 15:20:10 UTC 2016

I'm beginning to gather articles for the fall 2016 issue of the Illinois
Independent, our NFB of Illinois newsletter. This issue will appear prior to
our state convention, and will preview some of the events and presentations
you can look forward to in Naperville. In addition to convention news, I'd
like to include articles by our members on all things Federation- and
blindness-related. Tips and tricks are always welcome, as are stories about
meeting new challenges, dealing with the public, and more fully realizing
that it's okay to be blind.

If you'd like to write a piece for the newsletter, please contact me off
list. For this issue I will need contributions by Sunday, October 2. Thanks
in advance!

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

773-203-1394