[il-talk] Convention pizza social.

abosko1 at stu.naperville203.org abosko1 at stu.naperville203.org
Fri Sep 16 18:11:08 UTC 2016

 Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that me and the rest of the Iabs  board is  planning a social event for after the upcoming state convention. As you all know, we will be staying in Naperville for the convention, on Sunday after the last general session we are planning   To meet at Jeera Dano's at 1 PM for pizza. This will be a fun social event to mingle with other students while enjoying some awesome pizza at a local restaurant,.  Everybody will pay for their meal separately, however if you wish to pre-order in advance please email me with what you would like to pre-order and we ask for a deposit of five dollars if this is the case,  otherwise no deposit or pre-payment is necessary to the event. Please RSVP to this email if you plan on attending so we can make a reservation with an accurate headcount. The address is  119 s Main Street Naperville 60540. I hope you all can make it!
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone