[il-talk] Annette Grove

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:53:58 UTC 2016

I am sharing the below Facebook posts as I know that many of you would want to see them. Please pray for Annette

Sandra Goldberg, Yesterday at 11:45 PM, everyone
Please pray for a complete recovery for our dear friend Annette Riess Grove... She means the world to us and to many across the country and beyond... Every prayer will be appreciated.She receives her last of 10 radiation treatments. Pray that the treatment will be powerfully effective exactly where it is needed.
Annette Riess Grove in Belleville, Illinois., Yesterday at 11:36 PM, friends
[David Grove posting for Annette] On Friday morning 9/30 at 10:20 Central Time could we ask you for three things?

1) Pray for Annette as she receives her last of 10 radiation treatments. Pray that the treatment will be powerfully effective exactly where it is needed.

2) Pray that Annette will begin to regain her strength. The treatments have exacted a temporary toll on the vibrant person you know and love.

3) Write a word of encouragement here on Facebook that we can share with her as a reminder that she is cared for and loved by many all across the country and beyond. Please include your location (city and state or country) so that we, the family, and all of you can better appreciate Mom's sphere of friends.

If you are not receiving periodic email updates on Annette's health journey but would like to, please send your email address to annettegroveupdates @ gmail.com.

Thank you!
Photo, Image may contain: flower
6 Reactions,1 Comment
React
(two finger double tap to interact with this story)

Patti S.Gregory-Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone