[il-talk] Jean Rauschenbach health concern

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:59:20 UTC 2016

I am writing to share some health concerns.  Jean Rauschenbach who many in
our affiliate know well recently underwent back surgery.  So far the outcome
is worrisome.  Jean cannot walk at this point and the doctors seem baffled.
Bob Gardner has spoken with her.  Please send good thoughts and prayers.

The National Federation of the blind knows

that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com

WWW.NFBOFILLINOIS.ORG