[il-talk] Fwd: IABS Minutes and Agenda

Emma Meyer meyeremma13 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 18:37:51 UTC 2017

Hey everyone, attached are the iabs minutes and agenda please note we will be using a new conference line number for the meeting tonight it is 712-770-8004 and the code is 238004. I have to enter a host code before the conference can be opened.  Please try the number before seven so we can start promptly. I look forward to speaking with you all tonight,

Emma Meyer
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: