[il-talk] house sponsors for HB2626 our Parental Rights for the Blind legislation

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:23:45 UTC 2017

On Monday morning, April 17, I called Rep. Cassidy's Chicago office again and spoke with John, her legislative assistant.  He confirmed that she supported this legislation but had not cosponsored yet.  He would contact her legislative assistant in Springfield and arrange for Rep. Cassidy to sign on next week.

Cordially, Stee