[il-talk] FW: Let's Go With This Version

Edward Birmingham ebirm18 at wowway.com
Fri Aug 4 01:39:18 UTC 2017

Once again the National Association of Blind Merchants and the RS community needs your help.

Below is a link which when you click on it, enter your information and hit submit, will send a letter to your Congress person along with both Senators.  This letter is in opposition of Rest Area Commercialization.

It only takes a couple of minutes to fill out, please share it with everyone you know and ask them to fill it out.  Our goal is to get in excess of 5,000 letter sent to Congress.

I would like to thank you in advance for your continued support!

Hi Terry,

The form is ready to go- here is the link;

https://nfb.constituentvoice.net/nfbaction

Let me know if you have any questions.