[il-talk] Sad news

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 01:15:32 UTC 2017

Hello all,
This is very sad news. Many of you in the affiliate knew Annette for many more years than I. I had an opportunity to know her because of her excellent work with Washington seminar. My thoughts and prayers go out to Annette's family and friends. She will be missed.

Denise R. Avant, President
Live the life you want.
For more information about NFBI,
Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.