[il-talk] Sad news

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 01:33:01 UTC 2017

I am glad that I met Annette at a State Convention wants. And I do remember
in January of 2016 when she graciously did those interviews on the wizard
radio station concerning Washington seminar. I thought she was
knowledgeable and demonstrated a lot of seminar experience. And so she will
definitely be missed.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com