[il-talk] trip

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 10:54:56 UTC 2017

I am traveling to Baltimore today. I will travel directly from Baltimore to
Minnesota on Friday. I return on April 7th but travel to Urbana to visit
Julia on the 8th. I will be back in Chicago from April 10th through April
26th.

I plan to be in phone and email range throughout the above travels. Please
do not hesitate to reach out again however if I do not respond in a
reasonable amount of time.

Thanks for all you do.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com

www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter

Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.