[il-talk] trip

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 27 12:37:14 UTC 2017

it was nice to be at the board meeting last night. as a guest now, I can sit back and listen or jump in sometimes. And I can still feel the positive energy around with this board. it's really a neat thing to see. also, I never got a chance to see this last night, but I do appreciate the affiliate in terms of reimbursing me for hotel and transportation for the hearing   and things like that. kudos to you and  Denise. as always, I felt inspired when I came back from the hearing. I seriously do not know what I  would today without the Federation.

Sent from my iPhone