[il-talk] Why I'm A Federationist page on NFBI Website

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:03:28 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

This is NFBI Webmaster Brian Mackey reporting. I am proud to inform you the
creation of the new "Why I'm A Federationist" page. This page will contain
entries from the NFB's Why I Am A Federationist campaign. Each week we will
post two new entries to the page.

To view the first two entries, submitted by Karen Anderson and Patti
Gregory-Chang, please visit https://www.
<https://www.nfbofillinois.org/why-i-am-a-federationist>
nfbofillinois.org/why-i-am-a-federationist.

Next week we will add two more entries. So stay tune to see who else will be
sharing their reason for being a Federationist.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale