[il-talk] Illinois House Bill 2626 blind parental rights legislation

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 22:38:47 UTC 2017

Good afternoon fellow Federation people. I just got done speaking with our
hard-working diligent Chicago chapter President, Steve hastalis regarding
Illinois House Bill 2626, the blind parental rights legislation. It just
cleared all of the committee this afternoon. It will be put before the
whole entire sent it. All Federation people in Illinois are encouraged to
call their state senator to tell them to support this vital piece of
legislation. If you don't know who your state senator is in Illinois,
please contact David Meyer and he will look that up for you. This is very
good news for all of us and our struggle and uplifting progress for
equality and justice. Thank you very much. Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com