[il-talk] Latest additions to the "Why I Am A Federationist" page on our website

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 19:43:56 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

This is NFBI Webmaster Brian Mackey with your weekly update on the "Why I Am
A Federationist" page on www.nfbofillinois.org.

This week's additions are from Deja Powell and Rachel Olivero who are active
members in the NFB.

Most of the entries found on this page will be from NFB members residing
outside of the Illinois affiliate. If you wish to have your reason for being
a Federationist, please inquire with Patti Chang at pchang at nfb.org
<mailto:pchang at nfb.org> . You never know if your entry will be included on
this page at some point.

Next week I will announce the next two additions to this page. To view all
of the current entries posted to the page, please visit
https://www.nfbofillinois.org/why-i-am-a-federationist.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale