[il-talk] NFB-Illinois Annual convention

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Thu May 25 01:44:02 UTC 2017

*Hello,*

*I'm very new to being an NFB family member and am very uncertain about
some things., like conventions....
*

*I will not be able to attend The NFB National Convention, for various
reasons. I was thinking, however, that attending the NFB-Illinois annual
convention would be a good way to "dip my toes into the water". I've
never attended a convention of any kind and am uncertain as to what to
expect.*

*So, I'll fall back on the "W's" used by reporters for aeons....*

*What? The NFB-Illinois Annual convention*

*When? I don't know that answer to this one, would someone clew me in
please?*

*Where? Again, I don't know the answer to this question.*

*Why? To meet my fellow Federationists....*

*
*

*Thank you for any light that can be shed.*

*
*

*Wayne M. Scace*

*k9dad at k9di.org