[il-talk] NFB-Illinois Annual convention

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu May 25 01:49:49 UTC 2017

hello Wayne. The state convention is definitely a good way to get your feet wet. It's a lot of fun. It's in Naperville this year. More information can be found if you go to the following website
nfbofillinois.org
I hope this information I have given you at least get you started.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone