[il-talk] NFB-Illinois Annual convention

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:09:08 UTC 2017

Hello Wayne,
This year's State convention is the last weekend in October, running from
Friday to Sunday. It takes place at the Chicago, Naperville Marriott in
Naperville Illinois. We are starting to plan for convention, and so the
materials are not up yet. But the registration and hotel costs as well as
the programming will be posted in late July and certainly in August. If you
neede to apply for convention assistance, you can go to our website at
www.nfbiofillinois.org, and click on the Chappell-Dennis link. There you
will find the form. You should send the form to me at davant1958 at gmail.com
by September 1, 2017.
Leslie is right. The State convention is a great way to get started.
I hope this helps, and welcome to our federation family.

Denise R. Avant, President
Live the life you want.
For more information about NFBI,
Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.