[il-talk] Thank you all for a great convention

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 03:43:43 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Now that I have a charger for my computer, I can finally thank everyone for
your participation in this year's state convention. We work as a team in the
Illinois affiliate, and it shows when we act collectively to put on a
convention like the one that just past. As I said in my report, whether you
were on the front lines or behind the scene or if you were just one of our
supporters, it was all of you who made the convention a great one. President
Riccobono was an awesome national representative. Now, it is time to start
thinking about planning for the 50th anniversary convention in 2018.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.