[il-talk] Congressman Bill Foster

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 03:41:57 UTC 2017

I was present when mark Riccobono questioned Congressman Foster's
strong support of this legislation at the NFBI convention in
Naperville. when mark probed the issue further after the congressman's
standard bullshit response, foster became defensive and highly
pointed. I walked away from this ugliness. congressman foster was not
accustomed to independent thinkers and leaders.

Kelly