[il-talk] No Hospice for Tom after all!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 27 21:01:54 UTC 2017

Hello my Federation family again!Well,
we met with the Nurse from Hospice this morning, and since Tom still wants to have blood work done and not have a DNR and all.  and be treated if possible, he decided to not have Hospice.  At least not now.
He still has his mind and can still sit in his wheelchair!    So, I think he did the right thing for now.
He was so scared and nervous and anxious all weekend since finding out that he would be on Hospice.      It’s not the time for that yet.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers anyway.  Please keep them coming.
He still is weak and can’t talk very loud, and still may only have  6 months to 2
years, but, he is still very strong minded and is not giving up so easily
Love and blessings to you all!
Sincerely,
Linda.