[il-talk] Great news!

marco giannotti mgiannotti at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 18:09:12 UTC 2017

Congratulations Leslie

Marco Giannotti

On Sep 28, 2017, at 10:14 AM, Leslie Hamric via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org<mailto:il-talk at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

hi all. I have some great news. Remember the audition that I had on September 12 for that Elmhurst symphony? Well, I got in. some of you have told on an individual basis. But I wanted to wait a little bit before I had some of the kinks worked out. I sadden and rehearsal for the first time yesterday and like the conductor a lot. He is patient, respectful, and professional at all times. I am thrilled about this new opportunity and definitely have my work cut out for me. I wanted to publicly thank U all for your support, good thoughts, well wishes, etc. now the fun begins.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone