[il-talk] "Do you Dream In Color" Chicago presentation

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 15:11:53 UTC 2017

I found the movie both eye-opening and **** provoking. I was broke by the fact that the young lady who had difficulty getting instructional materials from our school district and have a hard time keeping up on her classes. Was given instructional materials **** and the school district did not really try to give her anything that **** technology. And should not have the ability to **** she would have had given a harder time given up in her classes and might ****. It just shows in spite of the **** technology in the classroom, that **** literacy is key.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/jTSCDoGL-20171007-1103.wav