[il-talk] Accessibility issue with Lyft app

mrallman116 at gmail.com mrallman116 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 00:48:31 UTC 2017

Good evening everyone. I generally find the Lyft app to be very accessible ... except of course now that I am trying to dispute a charge. Driver who was in the  wrong place charge me a cancellation fee even though I told him where I was and I actually think there was some dishonesty going on but that’s not really the point of this email. Sorry for the short rant. When you go to the menu and you click on ride history and then you choose the ride and try to dispute the price, there should be a drop-down menu. Asking you the reason you’re disputing the price. Voiceover on, it kept either kicking me out of the app or taking me somewhere where it would not read all of the buttons. I had to have a sighted person enters the request for me. Any thoughts on this? Is there an update I am  missing?
 I’m using iOS 11 and I try to keep my apps up-to-date. Thanks for any advice. Melissa
Sent from my iPhone