[il-talk] a possible fundraiser for chicago

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 9 20:09:23 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

The Chicago Bulls have contacted both Ken Staley and me about doing a
possible fundraiser with them. They have tickets for select games that are
selling to the general public in the upper level of the United Center for
$23 each. Following conversations with the Bulls, we have decided that a
couple of dates would work. They are Saturday, February 10, (Bulls VS
Washington), and Friday, March 2, (Bulls VS Dallas.) Both games start at
7:00 P.M.

There is a bit of a catch to this pricing. Though tickets for either of
these games now sell to the general public for $23 each, the price could go
up, depending upon demand for these tickets. With this in mind, we will
probably have to act very quickly if we intend to do a fundraiser. If we
intend to do this fundraising opportunity, I will need _all_ orders in by
November 1. I will not be able to take orders submitted after that date.

Ken will be talking about this fundraiser at the Chapter meeting on
Saturday. I will not be able to attend this meeting due to another
commitment. Because of this, I wanted to give you all a heads up on what
could be a decent fundraising opportunity for us.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine