[il-talk] Lyft problem

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 23:53:10 UTC 2017

I just wanted to follow up on my earlier message. I had a "critical response
team" number but when I called it, I was directed to their web site

Help.lyft.com

>From there I found a service dog complaint link with a phone number which I
called. The complaint was taken and about 90 minutes later, I received a
call and email from another person advising that the driver in question had
been contacted and "educated" about serving passengers with service animals.
I was told he would never be paired with me and if there was another
complaint about him, he would be removed from their platform. I also
received an email confirmation of this and a $5 credit.

Just wanted to pass on.

Sharon