[il-talk] Fw: Reminder! Tonight! Next At Large meeting. Monday. April 2nd.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 14:36:25 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Lin H. via IL-Talk
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 11:36 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: Lin H.
Subject: [il-talk] Next At Large meeting. Monday. April 2nd.

Hello everyone.
For April only, since it’s Easter on Sunday, we will have our meeting on
Monday.  April 2nd.  At 7.    We will have elections this time.    All are
welcome.
Please call 641-715-3273.  Code 6324. Below you will find the Agenda.
Thank you
Sincerely,
Linda

Reading and approval of Feb and March minutes—Charlene Elder/Debbie Pittman
There may not be a Presidential Release yet for April.
State Report—Denise Avant
Program-We will hold Elections for Officers and Board members
Old Business
New Business
Adjournment