[il-talk] remember the Chicago Chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue Apr 3 12:59:27 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

I hope that all of you in the Chicago Chapter are getting your orders
ready for our Sox fundraiser. This year, the event will be held on
Saturday, August 18. The opponent will be the Kansas City Royals. If
the game is anything like the one last year, it will be a fine baseball
exhibition. This year, we will be in bleachers on the lower concourse.
Tickets will be $30 each for this event. This year, the Sox are looking
to have some promise, as they rebuild for the future. With that in
mind, both the Sox and the Chicago Chapter deserve our support.

Please continue to work on your ticket orders. I will be taking them
until May 1. You may email your orders, or you may phone them in at
708-209-1767. Finally, you can even text orders this year. My mobile
number is 708-606-7091.

A good time will be had by all and we will have a great fundraiser, as
long as everyone does their part to make it happen.