[il-talk] had first rehearsal with the symphony

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 06:21:19 UTC 2018

That is fantastic news.  Its always great to hear that a musician is
able to share their talent with others.  As a guitar player, I know
how much fun I have when I get to play for others.  I am so looking
forward to my new martin guitar that I'll be hopefully picking up in a
couple weeks.  Keep up the great work.  I wonder how a chello would
sound accompanying an old fashioned country song played on the guitar.
I think the fiddle always sounds great during a country song.  Good
luck at your concerts.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson