[il-talk] Games Night happens Saturday, January 13, just one week from today.

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 21:09:42 UTC 2018

Games Night happens Saturday, January 13, just one week from today. We need
to give Exchequer an accurate count of attendees. Therefore, please reserve
by this deadline, Wednesday evening, January 10. If you have not done so
yet, please reserve your place with Dave Meyer - Phone: 708 606-7091,
E-mail: datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

So far, 15 people have reserved, and we still have ample space.

Games Night begins at about 4 PM, after the Chicago Chapter meeting. Bring
your games and appetites. Exchequer will provide our usual pizza, salad and
soft drinks. The cost is $25 per person.

We encourage everyone to celebrate the new year with Federation fellowship
and fun! Let's go buil the Federation!

If you have further questions, please contact Steve Hastalis, Chicago
Chapter President, Home Phone: 773 508-5307, Cell Phone: 773 848-5307,
E-mail: steve.hastalis at gmail.com;

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis, Chicago Chapter President