[il-talk] Fw: Reminder! Tonight! Next At Large meeting. Sunday. Jan, 7th.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 7 13:55:25 UTC 2018

From: Lin H.
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2018 8:00 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: Linda Hendle
Subject: Next At Large meeting. Sunday. Jan, 7th.

Hello everyone.
Hope everyone has a happy new year!
It’s time for another At Large meeting.  All are welcome.     We will meet this Sun, Jan, 7th.  Time is at 7.    Please call 641-715-3273.  Code 6324.
Below you will find the Agenda.
Thank you
Sincerely,
Linda

Reading and approval of minutes—Debbie Pittman
Presidential Release—We will listen to some past Releases for our program.
State Report—Denise Avant
Program—We will listen to the Oct, Nov and Dec Presidential Releases that were either interrupted or weren’t ready yet.  Plus the January Release.  This is also for those members who don’t have Internet or Newsline.
Old Business
New Business
Adjournment