[il-talk] Newsline adding a 2nd number

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 23:56:27 UTC 2018

You can add another number for newsline. All you have to do is call
newsline from your cell phone number and enter your credentials. It works
just fine. I have about two or three phone numbers that I use with newsline
and I have no issues whatsoever. Just call newsline from your cell phone
and enter the credentials and it will work just fine. Works just
beautifully.

Robert Hansen

hansen.robert70 at gmail.com