[il-talk] Newsline adding a 2nd number

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 02:47:00 UTC 2018

Luis, Bob is 100% right. Just dial your credentials for news line and you could use news line from any phone. You don't have to be at your house. In my case, I have the news line number in my cellphone speed dial.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/HQvAwTMb-20180111-2143.wav