[il-talk] Federal Legislation-We need your help

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:16:02 UTC 2018

Greetings federationists,

The progress that we are making regarding our legislative agenda is
more than impressive. Your dedication has gained 11 co-sponsors for
AIM HE and 10 co-sponsors for ATAA.

There are a few Congressional districts where we are struggling to
make an impact and that is where you and your family and friends are
needed. there are three specific districts where our voices should be
heard. they are:

Illinois Congressional district 14/Randy Hultgren
Included in the district are all or parts of Algonquin, Antioch,
Aurora, Batavia, Campton Hills, Crystal Lake, DeKalb,  Elgin, Fox
Lake, Geneva, Gurnee, Harvard, Huntley, Johnsburg, Joliet, Lake in the
Hills, Marengo, McHenry, Mundelein, Naperville, North Aurora, Oswego,
Plainfield, Plano, Sandwich, Shorewood, St. Charles, Spring Grove,
Sycamore, Warrenville, Wauconda, Wonder Lake, Woodstock and Yorkville,
among other cities and towns.

Illinois Congressional district 15/John Shimkus
 Included in the district is all or parts of: Danville, Effingham,
Harrisburg, and Maryville, among other cities and towns.

Illinois Congressional district 10Brad Schneider
Included in the district are all or parts of: Des Plaines, Everst
Park, Glencoe, Glenview, Grayslake, Highland Park, Libertyville,
Lincolnshire, Mt. Prospect, Mundalein, Northbrook, Round Lake,
Waukegan, Wheeling, and Zion, amongst other cities and towns.

If you, a family member, or friend live or work in one or more of
these areas, please reach out to me off list. We have made such great
progress for our future and that of future generations of blind
people.

Let's go build the National Federation of the Blind...

Marilyn Green
marilynvgreen at gmail.com
312-343-8396