[il-talk] Federal Legislation-We need your help

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:46:45 UTC 2018

Try Camille Caffarelli of Horizons for the Blind in Chrystal Lake. She may
have a lot of influence given that she is executive director of a nonprofit.

Also George Villa is in Naperville and has been very good about federal
legislation.

I am sure other people can think of others.

Patti Chang Esq.
Treasurer
(773) 307-6440
www.nfbofillinois.org

Find us on twitter: "NFBI"
Search for "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois" on facebook.