[il-talk] Next At Large Meeting. Sunday. March, 4th.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 16:51:30 UTC 2018

Hello everyone.    Our next At Large meeting will be this Sunday.  March 4th. Time is 7.      All are welcome.    Please call 641-715-3273.  Code 6324.  You will find the Adgenda below.
Thank you
Sincerely,
Linda

Program—Our       guest  will be Christopher Sabine of O N H Consulting.  He will talk about Optic Nerve Hypoplasia.

Minutes—Debbie Pittman in for Sharlene Elder    Code of Conduct.

Presidential Release—Debbie Pittman

State Report—Denise Avant
Old Business
New Business—We will discuss when to have our next meeting, since the first Sunday of April is Easter.
Adjournment

Minutes—Debbie Pittman in for Scharlene Elder