[il-talk] Next At Large Meeting. Sunday. March, 4th.

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 17:17:15 UTC 2018

hi all. I just wanted to make a couple corrections to the agenda. First, I will be doing the presidential release as discussed with Linda last month. Second, Debbie Stein will be in for Denise doing the state report since Denise is currently at a leadership seminar. Thanks.Leslie

Sent from my iPhone