[il-talk] Our Chicago Chapter will have a busy Federation Day this coming Saturday, March 10.

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:17:12 UTC 2018

Hello, Fellow Federationists:

Our Chicago Chapter will have a busy Federation Day this coming Saturday,
March 10.

Our Board will meet beginning at 11:30.

We will hold our General Business Meeting beginning at 1:00 PM. Michar
Nowicki will present a program on Accessible Set-top Boxes.

This Saturday is the deadline to pay for our upcoming Zanie's Comedy event,
this Thursday, March 15. The cost is $20 per person, and the club has a
minimum requirement of two drinks or food items per person.

Additionally, you must be current in your dues of $5 annually to vote in our
upcoming Chicago Chapter elections Saturday, May 12.

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis, President

Home Phone: 773.508.5307, Cell Phone: 773.848.5307, E-mail:
steve.hastalis at gmail.com