[il-talk] Our Chicago Chapter will have a busy Federation Day this coming Saturday, March 10.

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 21:38:07 UTC 2018

hey there. Just to remind everybody that I have a concert this Saturday, March 11 at 7:30 PM. The address is 1080 West Roosevelt Rd. I also have another concert this Sunday, March 11 in Elmhurst at 1:4 5 Brush Hill Rd. in that concert is at 3 PM. Four tickets for Sunday, March 11, go to
elmhurstsymphony.org

four tickets for Saturday, March 10, go to

http://apollochorus.org

so if you’re looking for an evening beautiful music or an afternoon of beautiful music, come out and join us.Leslie Sent from my iPhone