[il-talk] Primary Election Day

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:30:19 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I am wondering if anyone here, other than Robert, and who relies on the
speech has every tried to become an election judge or consultant to the
Chicago Board of Election? Is there a blind person that the board has on
staff to trouble shoot during the early voting season or on election day?

Denise R. Avant, President
Live the life you want.
For more information about NFBI,
Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.