[il-talk] Primary Election Day

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:09:43 UTC 2018

Steve, I called early voting and registered a complaint offering to do
disability awareness training at the same time. The gentleman was great. The
phone is 312 263 1394. Anyone who had trouble should call.

Patti Chang Esq.
Treasurer
(773) 307-6440
www.nfbofillinois.org

Find us on twitter: "NFBI"
Search for "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois" on facebook.