[il-talk] Apple's Accessability Emoji

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:11:56 UTC 2018

Thanks again Patti for the contact info. When I called Mark’s office
this morning, I learned he is out of the office all week. However, he
and other members of national leadership were sent copies of my
original e-mail from the blind iPhone mailing list and my post to
AppleVis. They at the national office fully understand the issue and
are on top of it. I am so pleased the national staff are deeply
connected to emerging blindness issues and understand the intersection
between public perception and digital culture.

Kelly